Last updated: 14 November 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, address, phone number, payment details, delivery address.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Patterns for Colouring and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
All printable products supplied by Patterns for Colouring (©2019) are subject to the following conditions…
When you purchase a printable product (digital download) from Patterns for Colouring you may:
- Print and reproduce the product an unlimited number of times for personal (or educational) purposes.
- Share your coloured version of the product via social media platforms.
When you purchase a printable product (digital download) from Patterns for Colouring you may not:
- Resell or redistribute the product in any form.
Share a photo of the uncoloured pattern via social media platforms
- Use in a commercial application or template.
- Remove any copyright mark on the product.
The above Intellectual Property Rights terms also apply to any free digital downloads obtained from this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Patterns for Colouring may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Patterns for Colouring a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Patterns for Colouring reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Patterns for Colouring.
Patterns for Colouring has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Patterns for Colouring shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: email@example.com